Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's For Dinner Wednesdays

Goodness! This poor little blog has been a little neglected the past couple of weeks...I won't make a list of all my excuses, I'll just try to do better! I got this recipe from the author of one of my favorite blogs, brownpaper--packages.com. Great for busy days when all you have time for is the throw something quick into the crock pot! (I may or may not use my crock pot almost every day)

Easy Chicken Cacciatore:

4-5 chicken breasts (frozen or thawed)
1 24 oz. jar of your favorite spaghetti/marinara sauce
1-2 green peppers
1 onion

Place chicken in bottom of crock pot. Pour spaghetti sauce on top. Chop green peppers and onions and pour on top of spaghetti sauce.  Cook for 7-8 (for frozen chicken) or 4-5 hours (for thawed chicken).

Serve over pasta.

Yummmm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment