Saturday, January 28, 2012

Small Transformations

  When my husband and I got married almost 6 years ago, my parents gave us their custom sofa and loveseat. We were so grateful to have furniture that we didn't have to buy! (I think every single piece of furniture we owned up until this last year was given to us. Blessings!)

Well, the time has come to make a small change. We are still students, living on a student budget, but I've really been wanting to give the room an update. I found some slipcovers that I actually like, and the room feels instantly updated!!! Inexpensive, definitely not permanent, but a definite change. It's like a breath of fresh air!
I pulled a couple of throw pillows from off my bed to use on the couches, so I've been re-doing pillows this weekend. I will post them next!

No comments:

Post a Comment