Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Declutter

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! I know we sure did. I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone! I'm the type of person who LOVES LOVES LOVES to decorate for the holidays. My tree is always up the day after Thanksgiving, and I love enjoying the festive decor all month long. But I also start to feel things piling up in our home throughout the month, and by the time Christmas is over, I am ready for major declutter/organization. So today we took down the tree and the decorations and my house feels so...sparse. But clean, and a little more orderly. I know the holidays aren't over yet, but once the new year begins, I plan to do a whole week of posts dedicated to cleaning/organizing and I'm so excited! So what do you do? Do you like to keep the decorations up as long as possible? Or are you ready for some cleaning and decluttering once Christmas is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment