Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Recipes

I love this time of year. I love celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I love driving around looking at Christmas lights. I love the beautiful glow of our Christmas tree lit up at night. And I especially love all of the Christmas goodies!!! Here are a couple of my favorite fun festive (and easy) recipes:

Peppermint Bark

Melt 1 bag chocolate chips, spread on wax paper or foil lined tray. Refridgerate until hard.
Melt 1 bag white chocolate chips. Add a few drops of peppermint extract. Spread over hardened chocolate, and while white chocolate is still warm and soft, top with crushed peppermints. DELISH! And so much cheaper than buying peppermint bark!

Chocolate Kiss Cookies

These are so easy! Just whip up a batch of brownie mix (follow recipe on box)
Spray mini muffin tins, fill each about half full of brownie. Bake until toothpick comes out clean, and while still hot, place a chocolate kiss in the center of each. YUMMO!

Ooo, I'm going to go start baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment