Thursday, June 7, 2012

cake stands and pedestals

Lately I have done zero crafting. Life has been so busy, so crazy, and so HOT. Moving from the northwest to the desert has been a big change. Good, but different. Anyway, not the point. The point is, I have not been doing projects like I should...but I just HAD to post a picture of my new cake stands. I have a new fetish with pedestals and cake stands. I LOVE them! These are two that I got from a cute boutique while visiting my mom last week. Actually, I bought the white one and drooled over the peachy one, but couldn't afford it. Then my mom surprised my by buying it for me. Isn't she sweet! I am so in love.

1 comment:

  1. You got me started on cake stand when we lived in KY! I've bought like a ton since we became friends! I love what a great pop of color they can give a kitchen or a dinner table - ater all, they aren't just for cakes... I love to put flowers on them or candles!

    ReplyDelete