Friday, February 10, 2012

2 wreaths, 2 dollars, 2 hours

Many of you may have seen these coffee filter wreaths floating around blogs and pinterest...I had to have one!!
I bought pack of white coffee filters and a pack of tan, they were a dollar each. I bought two styrofoam wreath forms at the dollar store, then went to work!

 Bunch coffee filter at the bottom, to form almost a "V", hot glue the bottom of the filter to the styrofoam wreath.
 Place coffee filters close to one another, wrapping around the front of the wreath form. Then do the same on the sides. I didn't put any int he middle, I think it would have ended up looking like a big ball instead of a wreath.

And there it is! A big bundle of fluffy goodness!!
 I liked it so much, I made a second one out of the tan colored coffee filters.

I made these during naptime...It took 2 hours to make 2 wreaths, and they cost 2 dollars apiece. Can't beat that!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! Thanks for the idea!! Oh and we loved the chicken pot pie! Thanks for posting! Love you guys - Starli and Mike

    ReplyDelete